Saturday, May 02, 2009

Imi's sick...

Just when i am blogging again and I have full appearance on the internet, and i ada 'tick' dkt attendance Facebook, my laptop just HAD to crash. Apparently, it cant even start up to the Windows Vista logo anymore. The thing thats bugging me is: ITS BRAND NEW!!! DONT BRAND NEW STUFF HAVE THE ULTIMATE VIRUS FILTER SYSTEM OR SOMETHING CLOSELY RELATED THAT IT DOESNT CRASH????

It hasnt even been a month yet. My secret writing society(it cant be called a society when theres only one member, right? but heck), The Video i was working on, remember??? (Now i have to go buy Imran a proper anniversary present), are all gone. Or not they will soon be gone, because I didnt save a copy in an external hard drive. I dont have an external hard drive to begin with.

Now i dont have a toy to play with. I feel like shit. Nasty shit.

I'm blogging through my BIL's laptop.

1 comment:

  1. pass through the Low Yat Valley and when thy reach the peak, offer treasure to thee Computer Gods. and they shall grant thy laptop health.

    ReplyDelete