Thursday, May 14, 2009

I cant wait for Tripod.

I don't feel like blogging anything mind boggling or write, quotes Azzari "awesome entries that would make people want to put their thinking caps and then bitch around for hours on why they couldnt figure it out".

I'm starting classes again on Monday. I cant wait to get back to damansara, and bring Tripod along with me. Oh just so you know, Tripod is a three legged cat. He's a yellow tabby. He's such a miracle cat, being three legged and all. I will post up pictures once I pick it up on Saturday. I'm thinking Tripod will be my next new hobby. I want to save up money (or probably ask my parents...hahah) for vaccination and de-worming. I will play with it everyday, feed it more than its average requirement, keep his fur clean and healthy, give him one of those dog tags like Wolverine, and also hire Sarah as my Dr. Pet. I am also thinking of being Paris Hilton, carrying it around in a bag and scare Jehan with it. Which reminds me, I have to sort out my service yard, which looks like a resting place of deceased freedom fighters to make space for my new pet, since Diana and Jess arent used to cats. That sounds too nice, actually they're scared of cats to the extend they'd bring around pepper spray.

Also, I've come to realise, and calculated, I've been sober for 16 days. The last time my head was full, was on April 29th (the twisties wasabi incident), and ive been such a good girl since. I havent drank alcohol, consumed anything i shouldnt, even smoked up since. This can also be the reason of my very poor writing. *wink*



1 comment: