Saturday, May 09, 2009

o

In relation to the previous post; whatever that needs to be done, is done. I'm very well happy i did it. I did my Intention walk! Okay, thats so Asiaworks, i'll rephrase that in a common language that can be shared; I did model a vertical red striped bikini properly from the fishtank to the balcony without knocking people over. Senkiu *does a gracious buddhist bow* to itek, i now can goggle over the selection of NinaKimi's handmade leather sandals i can get. I'm very new to this, so i will sound sextra ecsited. Like this :DS-<

On the contrary, I am now on my bed, having only my purple underwear on because I cant find my air cond remote control. Plus, the other three remote control of the same air cond brand as mine, in this house, cant put up with the duty they have been set to, decided to leave the house and join and underground air cond remote contol society. With that happening, leaving everyone in the house arguing over MY (I say this because, i have my name on it, in green) remote control which I believe someone has misplaced, or the kids must have used it as a thermometer for their permainan doktor and pesakit. With my laptop on my lap, i'm sweating like ugly on my bed. Also, my mom heard that they have announced in some radio stations (those of what she listens to) that the heat is probably going to go on til September. I wish to sleep til September. I am thinking I can lose wait since its 3am and it feels like im in a sauna where everything is sticky.

I will come back and type more, because theres the last piece of ayam goreng kunyit on the table, and its mine!

2 comments:

  1. Hei, i finally got the time to read your post. Just settled down back at home with the internet after a long week at langkawi. Maybe you should use a sexy female 'tv remote control' and set it on your porch to lure back those awol aircond rc's. And hei, get on Vox lah. More security i tell you. :D
    You got my vox blog link right?

    ReplyDelete