
Seeeeeeee!!!!! It's clean!!!!!!!!!! The visit to the dentist, was hands down, worth every bit of it! Thank you to those who helped me realise that my teeth are too ugly to be caught dead in public in. I'm back with the pain in my gums. Its always ironic whenever I just got back from a dentist visit, and the next two meals I eat are delicious (nasi ayam rempah for lunch, and sotong goreng for dinner). Sadly, its so painful to chew. So i end up gobbling everything in my mouth, use my saliva to moist the food, chew quickly, swallow, and wash down with water.
I'm super tired right now. I went to port dickson after lunch today. Ana invited us for jet ski. Me and imran drove baby satria all the way to p.d, convoy together gether with them. We arrived at p.d late in the evening, and it was too late for jet ski because the wave wasnt friendly. We had a boat ride instead. We watched the sunset. Yes, this is the ultimatum of mine and imran's conquest of finding a spot EVERY petang in putrajaya to watch the sunset. The boys got to have a dip in the sea. I dont think it would be wise if I jump, considering how lame my swimming skills are. Oh. i forgot, me and itek sang under the sea, and sort of did a musical, in the swimming pool, and the pak guard told imran to get us out of the pool because residence complained of the noise we were making..
Imran ordered sotong goreng tepung in a large amount for dinner. Everyone ate happily, but i was there deciding which jaw should i use to chew this thing down, and rolling my eyes as i did. Then we drove back to Bangi. Before dropping imran home, he cucuk card at petronas and my tank is full again. Horay.



No comments:
Post a Comment