Monday, May 04, 2009

back again,

I took imran's vaio away to play with, so that he'd be studying, instead of watching friends over and over again. Now I'll be on busy mode, watching friends over and over again.

I O.D-ed last week, because of those twisties wasabi flavoured chips. I regurtitated everything underneath the sun that i ate previously, including the twisties wasabi, that made a painful stinging, pulsating journey from my stomach bag til up north. I'm alright now. Just send your prayers to my toilet bowl. It suffered more than i did.

My next semester starts in a week and half. I need to get my house sorted out. Apparently, the contract between Segi and D'rimba Apartment ends on the 7th of May. Which means, students and empolyees of Segi who have been staying at Drimba has to move... to Cova Apartment. Cova sounds like an anthill. Or the Queen Ant, or anything that relates to insects. Cova is fully furnished, has wifi, and is walking distance to college. Its right opposite my college. Interesting how i dont have a chance to miss classes for the fun of it. But i'll have to say goodbye to my current house, which is sad, because C-UG-08 is my first ever crash pad. How do you say goodbye to 8 months of good times chasing away the pioneer housemates?

I'm happy being at home. Country Heights, i mean. My stomach is loved. My brain gets more rest than its suppose to. The children keeps me sane and entertained. Imran is 7 minutes away. I can smoke and take a dump whenever I want to, in which ever bathroom takes my fancy.. All is good, so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment