Sunday, May 24, 2009

I KNOW......

... I've been such a bad friend.

Especially to those that brought me up. If you read this, you know who you are, and how much you've brought me up through me hardest, most traumatic, most extremely difficult times.

The times that i had trouble understanding a lot of things. You guys not just given me the answer, but always, always, reminded me that there is good behind every bad things that happenend. I wouldnt be the person I am today, if it werent for you my friends. Those sappy pathetic times we endured, those times getting excited and dancing on club punya bench, just to express our true colours. But most important of all, you brought out the best in me. You allowed me to show the weirdo in me, the wisdom in me. I learned the beauty of friendship, care, love, passion, dreams, and everything underneath the sun. Only you know, how I am a Mona Lisa. How i am seen in seperate ways. You saw who I really was. Your shoulders were the ones I run to.

You stood up for me when I was wrong. You stood up for me because you knew what I was, and what I can be. You did it all because you came along to show you care.

And now,

We're far apart.

I want to come back again.

Excuses arent enough to compensate why we're apart.

I am still the person you knew I was. No kidding. I am still an all rounder wacky. I am Alice Pieszecki. I am still peanut. I am still turtle.

If you somehow come across this, I want to take this oppurtunity on blogspot to show my greatest acknowledgement to all of you; Jehan Omar, Miriam Omar, and Sarah Saiful.

I do not regret what we've shared and came across.

Because back then, it was the first time I experienced Love.

Thank you for allowing me into your life. As a friend.

I love you.

Dianne Weirdo Peanut Turtle Tahir

1 comment: