I didnt have a lighter just now!
I ask all of you smokers.
HOW MANY GODDAMN TIMES U BUY LIGHTER CRICKET, ALLADDIN, YIPEE, YAHOO, AND THROUGHOUT THE YEARS OF SMOKING AND, after awhile, THEY GO FUCKING MISSING TO GOD KNOWS WHERE.
Why! This is even worse than my socks argument. Lighters going missing is like a constant plague that seems to irritate smokers. Even if they go missing, they haaaardly ever muncul again. Probably u'll find them in jeans pocket, in the deep core of ur handbag, but MORE OFTEN THAN NOT, they just run away!
The only logical thing I can think of is, that THERE IS AN UNDERGROUND PELARIAN FOR LIGHTERS THAT CANT STAND DOING THEIR JOB!
I think we should treat lighters with love and care. Give them names so that they'd feel important.
Btw, I had to light up my cigarette dekat api dapur. And I had to sprint across my house into my room. Kencang dada i, u know.
Sunday, May 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



i think they also have a resistance group and the leader is a lighter from the future named Cricket Connor. :O
ReplyDeletehahaha... once i used the bread toaster to light my ciggie!
ReplyDelete