Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Mouth - Merril Bainbridge

Today, i saw a rainbow with Imran. The ones where u have to put on shades, because it cant be seen with the naked eye. It was the vertical ones, between two clouds. We were very esksited.

:)

We also had a conversation about Mahatma Ghandi. In his words, 'Treat people the way you want to be treated', and 'Be the change you want to see the world in'.

I have 3 weeks until my next semester starts. I have a lot on my mind to do. I want to earn some money. Probably walk my neighbors dogs (Yes, and Hj. Tahir would probably shoot me from far with a senapang patah), or sell cookies, and make a sequence dance to enroll people to buy them. I'm also thinking of participating in some charity work. Go to an old folks home, or an orphanage. Probably an orphanage cos i want to draw, write and colour with them. Truthfully, I dont know how to entertain old people. However I'd like to give it a shot. Go meet old people, listen to the stories of their lives about what made them who they are to today.. Whatever I can do to make them happy, I suppose.

I'm also thinking of getting out of my system. Get horribly, horribly wasted. Have a laughing fit that will squeeze all the energy out of me til I am limp like a human noodle. Then crash, til the pm-s, wake up and realize that I dont really have to be anywhere, then go back to sleep under the hairy armpit of the one I love :)

I also want to get started on this thingy which I shall not say it now, in fear on jinxing it. I'm still contemplating whether to do it on the web, or write it in my actual book. I suppose I'm going to start in an actual book. Something pretty similar to my Travelling Red Book, but this time, more optimism are inserted. My readers, I will pass it to you so you can leave something behind in it too. Notebook shopping will be required. I love notebook shopping at IKEA.

Now, I feel like fluffing up a bean bag, and sink myself into it. Just cos I feel like it. Anyone who is ready to part with their bean bag, feel free to drop it in 'Dianne's Beanbag Foundation'.

1 comment:

  1. play the guitar or sing for the old ppl. they'll probably enjoy it. create some funny words like phoebe does.. did i even spell her name right? or is it.. FIBI? hahaha... miss you D. oh, i think u could play chess or scrabble wit them. if that's their thing la. haha.

    ReplyDelete