Its been an ice age since i've said hello to Boydschidtt. I bet jehan would be so excited, she'd pee in her pants reading this post. First and foremost, i am not writing because i am complex/depressed/sad/upset/or plain analytical. I will start this post with things i am grateful for.
1. I am grateful that i am Dianne. This would just sound so wrong, but I am grateful that i have given the name Dianne. My name is just so loud that it just pops out in a name list. However, yes, I am those people who have to spell their name out when they meet people. But I like how Dianne rolls, kind of sounds like a refridgerator brand.
2. I am grateful that I have a family. Babah - a man who speaks only when he has to. He is my james bond. Mama - who argue more times than i can count with a calculator, yet, does everything who does everything in her life out of love. My sisters,.. Kak Cita, Kak Shirley, Kak Mimi, your Rainy Day Note is one of the most powerful strength you have given me.
3. I am grateful for the presence of my dearest love, Imran ul-Husain. You're beautiful, sayang. You have made me a woman by loving you. You were always there during my happiest moments (only to ruin them for me) and during the saddest.. (only to make it worst..hehe)
4. I am grateful that I am a firm believer of love. What better way to leave this world than the way we came in?
5. I am grateful that at the end of the day, I have Jehan and Sarah to remind me that the world is full of possibilities. Jehan, the obsessive driven one. Sarah, the comforting cheese with a horrible laugh.
6. I am happy and grateful for C-UG-08, home sweet home.
7. I am happy and grateful for the people who allowed me into their life.
8. I am thankful for the small, lovable group of friends I have. Itek, Jeff, Miriam, Bella & Pitt, Diana, Joey Hui May Suen, ..
9. I am grateful that I have the strength of a woman. To love and to give.
10. I am grateful that I am colorful. Means i am open to all options. Hehe.
11. I am grateful i believe in the power of creation.
12. I am grateful i have complete body parts, my organs functioning well, and that i am not crippled or retarded in any areas. Now that i am mentioning this, I should probably quit smoking. Which i wouldnt, so fuck it.
13. I am grateful, i have brown eyes. Which is my current charm I use since i have disoriented set of teeth.
14. I am grateful that my jokes are so lame that it makes people roll their eyes around but they are secretly laughing at the back of their head.
15. I am grateful that i am easily inspired. I am also easily amused.
16. I am grateful that i am not high maintenance. I am ok go with anything, anywhere, anytime.
17. I am grateful that i am a loving, passionate and spontaneous woman.
18. I am grateful that I live by what Harith Hisham Hashim passed to me, 'If you wake up at 3am and theres a chocolate cake in the fridge, eat the chocolate cake, cos tomorrow you might slip in the bathroom and break your neck'
19. I am grateful i can draw, write and color better than Imran.
20. I am grateful for the risks i took, the music i faced up to, and the lessons i have learned.
21. I am grateful for all the songs i have came across.
22. I am grateful that I have the knowledge of stealing from Death's suitcase.
23. I am grateful i have a gratitude rock.
24. I am grateful that i I am grateful of so many things but i cant list them all down right now because my contact lens is drying up from looking at the screen for too long.
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment