Why is it that when I want to name my blog, i just HAD to leave my brain somewhere else?
I mean, i really like how boyd schidtt is spelled out like boyd shit. i dont know why boyd anyway. it just came. i typed it in the box, and filled out other details, and clicked next. not only will joey will kill me one day (if she reads this) because i already named my blog boyd with schidtt as a last name, but its so difficult to edit the bloody profile. look at it as it is now, blogger name is boyd schitt, and its has Thisaway Rose as a template. very smart, dianne, very smart.
But i'm happy with the space given to write. I am very obsessed with myself I suppose...bahaha.
Boyd Schidtt will probably make sense someday. Maybe its not an accident. Have faith.
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete